This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Implementation Engineer/Implementation Manager
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Engineer to manage new implementations and/or enhancements for our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. You will work with Adyen's largest merchants globally to solution, consult, troubleshoot, implement, and launch scalable technical integrations. This position is based in New York and the ideal candidate is both consultative and technical.
Adyen is looking for Implementation Engineers with a solid understanding of and hands-on experience with technology, integration design, project management and a strong merchant focus. As an Implementation Engineer/Implementation Manager , you will be the primary point of contact for our merchant's technical teams, guiding them through the design, development, testing, and launch phases of their integrations with Adyen's platform. Your focus will be on ensuring an exceptional merchant experience throughout the project lifecycle.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects that encompass various payment solutions, including Point of Sale (POS) systems, e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, and card issuing programs. By leveraging your technical proficiency and business acumen, you will play a vital role in guaranteeing a smooth implementation process and maintaining open lines of communication with our merchants and internal teams.
What you'll do:
- Utilize development and programming expertise to create scalable and robust solutions for merchant integrations, while ensuring adherence to payment best practices.
- Serve as a consultative partner in specific verticals such as e-commerce, point of sale, and multi-faceted platforms, guiding merchants through integration processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Account Managers, Product, and Engineering teams to deliver seamless merchant experiences and drive continuous improvements.
- Leverage project management and technical consulting skills to oversee high-quality project delivery, guaranteeing the technical integrity of merchant integrations.
- Provide consultation on optimizing payment solutions, including checkout experiences, authentication, omni-channel payments, and platform onboarding, while collaborating with Developers and Product Managers to enhance the platform.
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience integrating and/or providing technical consultation when integrating with Web APIs
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies, understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK's, etc.), and desire to improve technical acumen
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable leading meetings with high level decision makers
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This role is based out of our New York office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
Salary - $120,000 - $180,000