Strategic Pricing Analyst
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, Shopee, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Strategic Pricing Analyst
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Pricing Analyst for our APAC Commercial Enablement team. As a strategic pricing analyst you will work with different teams (e.g. sales, account management, product managers, global pricing & finance) both from APAC and other offices to ensure we set the best possible prices that reflect our premium offering to merchants. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner and convert them into compelling and actionable actions for internal and external stakeholders.
Our team helps define the best commercial prices and discount guidelines for products and payment methods. We support commercial teams with creating the best commercial pricing proposals by providing them with tools, guidance, insights and training. As well as, support monitor price developments to spot trends and identify opportunities to make sure we help teams address best deals to reach a healthy portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with global teams to define pricing guidelines for the APAC markets across all Adyen products and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management on pricing for our top customers
- Manage pricing data and reporting together with global teams to track regional pricing performance and identify opportunities for improvement together with our commercial stakeholders
- Build and execute trainings to support commercial teams
- Create internal tools to optimize pricing proposals
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a pricing modeling, commercial environment, preferably in a pricing, strategic or analytical role
- Experience with delivering projects from beginning to end
- The ability to work in a fast high paced environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- Client-facing and strategic attitude: you have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with teams
- Strong quantitative / detail-oriented background with excellent analytical and modeling skills (plus: proficiency in tools such as SQL and Looker)
- Fluent English is mandatory. You'll work alongside global peers and need to have the ability to operate comfortably within a global and multicultural environment
- Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Singapore.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Alipay and eBay.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!