Compliance Monitoring Officer
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our fast-paced Compliance team is looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer with experience in performing compliance monitoring procedures in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to work as a business partner to connect with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Contribute in the planning and execution of the annual compliance monitoring program;
- Drive the development of monitoring methodology relating to first line business processes;
- Contribute in the execution of second-line quality assurance testing procedures in line with the compliance monitoring program;
- Contribute in the creation, planning, and execution of new quality assurance programs;
- Pro-actively drive the development of efficient and data based monitoring solutions;
- Collaborate with the compliance team on the further development of the compliance program;
- Advise the business on enhancement of compliance procedures as required.
Who you are
- You have 3-6 years experience in a role within a second line compliance function and/or internal/external audit function;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You are an analytical thinker who can both draft, and monitor on the implementation of, relevant Policies;
- You have solid interpersonal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise and connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Merchants from varying disciplines and cultures;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.