Senior Regulatory Manager, Product
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Regulatory Manager - Product
Our fast-paced Regulatory Product Team - part of the global Compliance and Regulatory organisation - is looking for an experienced candidate in the regulatory and/or compliance area within the payments- or financial industry who can make an impact as a senior member of the Regulatory Product Team.
The goal of the Regulatory Product Team is to enable Adyen to create the most innovative products and functionalities for our customers and become the best in class Embedded Financial Product provider. As a Senior Regulatory Manager you will be the voice towards our product teams and will be responsible to ensure that Adyen’s control framework is fully embedded into its technology stack. This means that you will extensively collaborate with our product- and operational teams around the world to design regulatory requirements of new and existing products and assist with the implementation. A Senior Regulatory Manager must therefore possess strong communication, project management and leadership skills and must be able to work as a stakeholder for the regulatory and compliance organisation.
What you’ll do
- Define controls to ensure Adyen Product Suite is compliant by connecting compliant and tech-driven solutions, in line with commercial and strategic objectives, which allow for scale.
- Establish and maintain a global framework in which the defined regulatory controls are incorporated.
- Develop a scalable and global way of working which facilitates the collaboration between the regulatory- and product teams, with the aim to translate regulatory requirements into product development, prioritize them and safeguard accurate implementation.
- Collaborate with Product teams to design products that unlock growth, while anticipating on integrity risks and ensuring Adyen’s Product Suite remains within risk appetite.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience as a regulatory compliance (product) manager, in a fintech, payments company or financial institution;
- You have a strong interest in how things technically work and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have awareness of relevant integrity risks and consider these when making decisions with product teams;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.