Team Lead Marketing Intelligence
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Marketing Intelligence Team Lead
We are looking for a hands-on experienced Marketing Intelligence Team Lead to join our Global Marketing Enablement pillar. In this role you’ll be leading an analytics team that is on a mission to steer the marketing organization towards more growth by creating insights into the effectiveness of marketing efforts and highlighting opportunities to improve. You will drive data driven decision making and support the realization of the marketing strategy across the globe. In this role you’ll collaborate closely with analytics leads from other parts of the commercial organization, as well as finance, data engineers and scientists in order to prioritize a roadmap, plan resources and create impact for our end users.
The ideal candidate is an analytics leader with problem solving skills and a commercial mindset, who has a passion for marketing and thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and entrepreneurial environment. Collaboration is a must and key to success at Adyen. As a critical member of the Global Marketing management team, this person will be an integral contributor to enabling Adyen’s global commercial strategy.
Whether it is identifying the most impactful campaigns, measuring advertising performance, tracking spend and return, or sharing insights into overall marketing performance with our regions; the Marketing Intelligence team covers the full spectrum.
What you’ll do
- Lead our Marketing Intelligence team, managing a team of data analysts focused on scaling the marketing performance through insights.
- You build and maintain the marketing data foundation.
- Support management in OKRs and KPIs, and ensure adoption across all marketing teams.
- You will be continuously designing and building out our global marketing dashboarding landscape, ranging from insights into our funnel performance, channel performances, progress and opportunities for growth.
- You will be the expert on marketing data and use that to support marketing leaders with making strategic decisions.
- Apply creative analytical problem-solving skills to a wide variety of marketing questions to deepen our understanding of campaign effectiveness, customer journeys, and go-to-market performance.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams across the Commercial Organization, both inside and outside of Marketing.
- Work closely with our Data Orchestration team to implement data from our Customer Data Platform into our Reporting and Analytics Data Products.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience as a marketing analyst or in another analytical role in a commercial environment.
- You have experience in leading a (fast growing) (project) team; coaching team members and determining the strategic direction and key results of your team.
- You are familiar with topics such as lead management, full funnel, performance marketing, campaign effectiveness and results reporting.
- You know how to create KPI frameworks and measure the impact of marketing activities in a standardized way.
- You are an excellent project manager and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your and your team’s impact.
- You have experience with SQL, Looker or other data tools.
- You understand the importance of data accuracy, automation and scaling, and can translate business needs into data products and solutions
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable collaborating with various stakeholders from different parts of the business
- You have experience in data driven change management within marketing.
Other Job Details
- This position is based in the Amsterdam office.
- We are working in the office 3 times a week.
- You resonate with our Adyen Formula - learn more here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.