Team Lead, Solution Engineering
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Team Lead, Implementation
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Implementation team to lead a team of Implementation Managers in Paris. You will join a group of peers spread across Paris and Europe to propel our Unified Commerce implementation team to new heights, setting the standard in the industry.
The Implementation Management team supports our large and strategic customers in solution design, integrating and going live in the quickest and most sustainable way possible, with use of comprehensive product knowledge. Implementation managers work on innovative complex projects ranging from Online payments integrations, In-Person Payments (IPP), Marketplaces, Card issuing programs and financial services.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of implementation managers to deliver a great customer experience and get customers live efficiently, with robust integrations that scale well. Act as a sparring partner and escalation layer for the team of implementation managers, helping to navigate complex projects and technical challenges.
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication and feedback culture.
- Scaling up the team while preserving the Adyen formula and ensuring our unique culture is fostered
- Collaborate with other teams and drive initiatives to grow the (global) IM organization, in size, quality and scalability.
- Help define and execute strategic initiatives with the goal of advancing our function's OKRs.
Who you are
- Experienced in building and managing a team of implementation managers, technical consultants or technical project managers (at least 2 years); this will include coaching, setting goals and objectives and training the team.
- Experienced with integration projects within a large global company working in professional services, finance, retail or general technology.
- A proven track record of helping to drive global process change, setting up tools and procedures so that Adyen continues to be successful from an operational perspective.
- Understand the dynamics of working in a global organization. Able to develop effective relationships with global teams to collaborate on projects, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate.
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global commerce and the various components and dependencies that are required for a client to be successful across different regions.
- You have full professional written and verbal proficiency in French and English.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Paris office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.