Team Lead, Sales Development Representatives
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
As Team Lead, Sales Development Representatives, you will lead and inspire a team of young professionals and be responsible for supporting the Head of Sales (DACH) and Head of Marketing (DACH) as part of the German commercial go to market strategy.
The successful candidate must be passionate about growing business, be able to inspire a young team to win, be capable of challenging processes to ensure efficiency in every day task, be willing to learn new skills and inspire their team to do the same and demonstrate a proven track record in nurturing and growing teams.
What you’ll do
- Management and follow up on all inbound leads.
- Support the creation of outbound cadences and ensure all cadences are being followed.
- Train the SDR Team (incl. product training, pitching, selling skills and negotiating through conversations) Supporting the Head of Sales (DACH) and Head of Marketing (DACH) to go to market. Track ongoing performance of the SDR Team. Monitor the ongoing performance and quality of each SDR member. Ensure processes are clearly understood by the Team and be able to dissect processes to ensure we operate efficiently.
- Proven track record in Sales Development (min 2 years).
- Initial leadership experience is desirable but not required.
- A creative thinker Able to demonstrate high energy in a fast paced business with a culture that focuses on collaboration.
- A strategic and commercial mindset, with a proven track record of liaising with commercial functions to deliver impactful marketing programs.
- Fluent in English and German.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Berlin office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.