Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Adyen is looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join the Reporting team, part of our Amsterdam-based Group Finance Function. The team’s core responsibilities include the reporting of financial data to various national regulators such as the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and the Federal Reserve in the US.
As the Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst, you will play a key role in managing Adyen’s capital and liquidity positions, regulatory reporting requirements, helping Adyen navigate this constantly evolving landscape. In addition, you will lead and manage discussions with external regulatory bodies globally, and with various internal stakeholders such as Product Managers, Risk and Compliance teams and our CFO. Being part of a relatively small team means you’ll also be directly involved in several interesting projects that reach beyond European borders.
As Adyen and its regulatory requirements grow, we expect you to be able to translate CRR/CRD in the context of Adyen’s non-traditional business model and explain this in dialogue with regulators. Further, you will be required to lead the team in optimizing reporting processes with scale and automation in mind and take Adyen’s regulatory reporting function to the next level. The ideal candidate is hands-on in preparation and review of regulatory reports, but can also take a step back to assess the impact of new regulations, new products and new licenses on Adyen's financial compliance landscape.
What you’ll do
- Lead assigned regulatory reporting projects including scoping and implementation of regulatory changes (eg. Basel IV).
- Strengthen the connection between the business and reporting team, supporting Adyen’s global strategy through regulatory strategy.
- Translate the impact of complex transactions and roll out of new products into financial and regulatory reporting;
- Own the global reporting requirement overview, communicating regularly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and timely implementation and delivery.
- Manage and prioritize the workload in line with the reporting requirements and other project timelines.
- Drive simplification, standardization, and automation of regulatory reporting while supporting the team in the preparation of regulatory reports, such as recurring reports on capital and liquidity requirements as well as statistical reports.
Who you are
- You have at least 4-8 years of work experience with the Basel Framework, CRR/CRD and the corresponding regulatory reporting from a financial institution, consultancy or Big 4 company.
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, ambitious and hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mindset; a good team player with the ability to engage with people and inspire them.
- You understand finance and feel comfortable delivering results within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You demonstrate excellent project management skills with an eye for automation and process optimisation.
- You solve complex reporting challenges with a systematic approach and employ solution-oriented thinking with a high attention to detail and a big picture view.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.