Senior Product Manager, Capital
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Manager Capital
As a global company, Adyen works with various platforms that offer SaaS to small- and medium sized businesses on a global scale. We're looking for a candidate who's passionate about financial products and technology, to create the most innovative products and functionalities to service these platforms and its customers. You'll be leading the Capital team within our Platforms and Financial Services solution. This team is responsible for the financing products we offer to our platform customers.
As Product Manager Capital, you will be responsible for making our financing products within our embedded financial services offering a success. After obtaining an European banking license in 2017 (and US license in 2021), Adyen built its own bank. Adyen Bank enables Adyen to help its platform customers to embed financial products into their offering.
You will be in charge of driving future development from its conception, to the launch, and all the way to a fully functioning product with happy customers all around the globe. You will work closely with the commercial teams and customers to explain our offering, and translate their feedback into product enhancements with our development teams.
What you’ll do
- You will be challenged to build out the best financing products for the biggest SaaS platforms in the world
- You will take responsibility for the management of our Capital product: being a subject matter expert, managing RfP processes, managing customer financing programs scoping and delivering technical projects to build an financing solution that fit the needs of our customer at scale
- You will interact with customers on a regular basis and translate their needs into product requirements to drive future development
- You will work closely with your engineers, and with multiple teams within Adyen, as well as external partners to ensure the best offering for our customers.
Who you are
- 6-9 years of working experience in product roles related to credit and/or financing within a fintech- or financial services environment
- You are humble, curious and an extremely quick learner
- You are able to address complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for financing solutions
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects, and have the ability to manage priorities to get projects done in time
- Know how to manage a project portfolio and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the product
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.