This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Next to our payments offering Adyen is also building an entire suite of embedded financial services for platforms such as marketplaces, SaaS platforms, on-demand platforms or crowdfunding platforms.
We give platforms the ability to manage their global payments ecosystem in one place through API integrations or by using our hosted onboarding solution. They can run onboarding, verification and compliance processes for various markets, process payments and trigger faster payouts and bank transfers in all preferred currencies. Additionally they can enable financial services such as issuing, capital and banking.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to help take our merchant onboarding experience through hosted pages to the next level. Additionally you might be involved with building frontend components and libraries that will allow us to efficiently operate onboarding, verification and compliance processes.
What you’ll do
- You'll be part of one of our many multidisciplinary streams, creating or enhancing the user interface for both internal users and our merchants
- You'll be responsible for the full life cycle of your developments
- This includes communicating with stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects
- You'll have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable
- There are Front-end developers in many teams and keeping in sync with them is important for maintaining our scalability. You will collaborate across streams and time zones to make things happen
Who you are
- You recognise yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open minded, having a proactive attitude, and always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- You actively share your knowledge to develop yourself and your team
- You're comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements
- You are a strong team player - you like to communicate in-person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution
- You're interested in growing the team with us and mentor new joiners
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4-6 weeks to complete, but may differ based on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Singapore office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
Something looks off?