Operations Academy Learning Program Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
The purpose of the Ops Academy is to help the Ops workforce develop their professional and personal skills. We empower and enable by providing learning experiences around soft skills based on the identified training needs and demands.
As an Ops Academy Program Manager for Support Function you will be responsible for developing learning and development programs to onboard and continuously grow talents effectively across Adyen. With the aim to drive an engaging and inspiring journey in which our future payment rockstars can develop effectively. You will drive collaboration to ensure alignment and a smooth learning experience across regions and the Support function.
What you'll do
- Design of new and build upon existing programs, in which you will work closely together with the Support function across regions to create a unique experience for our existing talents;
- Oversee and coordinate the iterations of the related team programs that enhance the capabilities of support teams’ growth through continued education and skills training, with the intention of enabling them to quickly ramp up, maintain quality and efficiency in their work;
- Create, source, and organize various educational materials, in-person trainings, and events/cohorts;
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of related programs - and adjust as necessary;
- Scale the learning delivery: to function as a multiplier by creating blended learnings.
Who you are
- You are a strong collaborator - you easily built networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact;
- Preferably more than 3 years of program management experience, ideally in a fast-paced and global environment ;
- Experience in learning and development (design & facilitation) or leading team-wide soft skills training;
- Excellent communication facilitation, and presentation skills; the ability to harmonize different points of views;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Chicago.
Something looks off?