This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Why you should join the Adyen Sales Team
Sales at Adyen is captured with one phrase: we sell the best to the best. You will have the opportunity to work alongside world-class salespeople and boost your career by being trained through our Adyen Sales Academy. You'll work with world-class merchants, technology, and colleagues while selling the best to the best.
At Adyen, our sales teams take initiatives, allowing them to make an impact from day one and we highly encourage working as a team because winning is more important than ego. Adyen is the place where sales mavericks can take flight.
Being able to tell stories is fundamental to how we operate. Our team is fantastic storytellers when speaking to prospective and current clients to foster excitement about our product and strengthen customer relations. We are looking for a sales manager who will succeed aboard the Adyen rocket ship and take our current successful momentum to the next level of growth through the acquisition of new (Enterprise) merchants.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to build our business in Australia. This role will be responsible for facilitating our growth in Australia and New Zealand through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
Do note that this will be an individual contributor role.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level to senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a sales hunter role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial / payment service.
- Experienced in the payments field is preferred.
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator. You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator
- You have a relevant business network in Australia and New Zealand
Do note that this role is based in our Sydney office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Meta, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!