Group Product Manager, Payments Risk
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Group Product Manager, Payments Risk
Adyen is looking for a passionate executive product leader that has created great products with quantifiable value for enterprise-class clients over the last 8+ years. Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of them.
Payment Risk is part of the Data Solution Group at Adyen. This team owns our RevenueProtect product, one of the most adopted, highest net revenue products at Adyen. We use machine learning to set the global standard for payment conversion. We are seeking a senior global executive that is passionate about payments and fraud, is a visionary, and is a proven product team leader with a history of ML-informed product wins. You’ll be ready on day one to scale a payment risk solution that the world’s biggest global brand will love.
Group Product Managers at Adyen are given considerable freedom to grow teams that deliver performance and operational excellence in payments. You will create and evangelise a vision for a product group, create a strategy to achieve that vision in collaboration together with engineering managers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from products and features your product teams have released.
What you'll do:
- Listen to our merchants, engineers, and partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Develop a multi-year vision and strategy that contributes significantly to customer growth
- Build a team that launches fast and iterates on scalable solutions that customers love
- Use data to justify investment, demonstrate value to our merchants, and prove the impact of your teams
- Equip the sales team with total confidence to price fairly on value, not cost
- Be a known thought leader in the payments industry for your product area
Who you are:
- You inspire joy and higher levels of achievement
- You have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board to support level
- You’ve conceived of and launched multiple successful products with quantifiable value to large enterprise customers
- You have 8+ years in product management, and 4+ years in direct management experience
- Your actions show that you deeply care about your customers and colleagues
- You can guide a data science team with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- You have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and convinced C-level leadership to invest in your long term product strategy
- You’ve made hard choices and have taken calculated risks
- Your contribute will impact different teams: sales asks you to sit with their clients, and marketing asks you to present at conferences
- Payments experience on all sides of the payments ecosystem (merchant, acquiring, or issuing) is welcome
- Deep experience with global digital fraud management is essential.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is, with strong preference, based in Amsterdam but we can consider remote for the right candidate.
Something looks off?