Compliance Monitoring NextGen
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
NextGen at Adyen
As a NextGen at Adyen, you'll have the chance to gain real-world experience and develop your skills by working part-time with one of our teams during the last 6-12 months of your studies. You'll learn about our company, products, and processes while collaborating with a full-time team on various projects to improve our operations. We encourage creative thinking and welcome your ideas for process improvement. Best of all, you can start your career at Adyen while continuing your education. While you'll undoubtedly have a great experience working with us, we're looking for individuals who have both the desire and availability to stay with us for the long-term.
About the team
Our fast-paced Compliance team is seeking a Compliance Monitoring Officer with experience in performing compliance monitoring procedures and knowledge of the payments and/or finance industry. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills and be able to work as a business partner with various teams, including risk, legal, finance, and sales, to provide pragmatic advice and guidance for sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the annual compliance monitoring program.
- Support the development of monitoring methodology relating to first-line business processes.
- Execute second-line testing procedures in line with the compliance monitoring program.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the customer oversight program.
- Proactively drive the development of efficient and data-based monitoring solutions.
- Collaborate with the compliance team on the further development of the compliance program.
- Advise the business on enhancement of compliance procedures as required.
Who you are
- Some KYC experience in regulatory and/or second-line compliance functions.
- Well-established knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draft and monitor implementation of relevant policies.
- Solid interpersonal skills to liaise and connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and merchants from varying disciplines and cultures.
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivation to add value to a fast-growing business.
- You are registered and living in the Netherlands;
- You are graduating within 6 to 12 months (and currently enrolled in a study program);
- You are able to work from our Amsterdam offices;
- You can speak and write English on a professional level;
- You are available to work at least 16 hours a week.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Please note that this role is a part-time position in Amsterdam. It will require you to be based in the Netherlands and enrolled in a study program.
Something looks off?