Senior Product Manager, Billing & Pricing
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Manager, Billing & Pricing
Adyen is looking for a Senior Product Manager passionate about financial technology to define and drive Adyen’s Billing Operations for the entire Adyen product suite. Your team's mission is to create and execute Billing and Pricing infrastructure to enable Adyen’s ambitious revenue goals.
Our customers are the fastest growing, global platforms in the world, which are expanding their existing businesses by adding payments and financial services into their service offering. In order to support such complex organizations, our internal teams need to be enabled at the highest level so that they can execute invoicing through a best-in-class billing experience for our customers.
What you'll do:
You will drive and oversee our Billing and Pricing infrastructure across the growing Adyen organization. You'll be responsible for effectively managing up to three small teams/squads that will eventually deliver high quality/high accuracy Billing. Through this position, your internal customers will be the Finance team, with the Executive Sponsor being the CFO of Adyen.
- Define the Product/Infrastructure Strategy for Billing and Pricing to scale for the next 10 years of growth while working with a cross section of senior stakeholders across the entire organization
- Grow and mentor product teams who are responsible for delivering a best-in-class Billing and Pricing experience through effective coaching and guidance
- Execute Adyen’s strategic initiatives around a Billing Infrastructure overhaul along with Pricing for Value initiatives
- Serve as the primary point of contact across Adyen for Billing and Pricing infrastructure related questions
- Collaborate closely with your engineers and product managers, internal stakeholders, and partners to identify opportunities, develop effective infrastructure features and support Adyen’s multi Product strategy
- Scale the team to match Adyen’s growth rate and be responsible for ongoing Billing and Pricing SLOs
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management in a high-growth software company with a focus towards the Internal Customer
- You have coached and led a small team of product managers
- You understand what it means to deliver infrastructure for internal customers and the complexities for building it at scale for global markets
- You are comfortable with Infrastructure Technology and enjoy going deep with Developers, Product Managers, Operational roles on APIs, webhook notifications, configuration settings of the platform
- You enjoy delivering frictionless Product experiences that delight your customers. A flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define priorities, generate out-of-the-box solutions, and manage ambiguity
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Something looks off?