Digital Program Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Digital Program Manager, Global
We are looking for a New York based Digital Program Manager to join the Global Marketing Academy team, focussing on Digital Enablement. Digital Enablement at Adyen, goes beyond traditional technology and tooling adoption. We are inspired to move our marketing organization forward to effectively operate in the data-driven world. The Marketing Academy is part of Global Marketing Enablement in which the other teams are Marketing Operations and Marketing Intelligence.
In this role, you will enable the marketing department and other important stakeholders with building scalable programs and processes e.g. for onboarding and adoption of the martech stack. Digital enablement specialists support marketing and SDR teams through providing tools and training - all while working on sustainable solutions to help scale the Marketing Academy efforts and growing the capabilities of our local marketing teams.
What you will do
- As part of the Marketing Enablement pillar, you will work closely with other teams and Marketing stakeholders to discuss program requirements.
- Within the Marketing Academy, you have to manage different programs. You will oversee different aspects of a program, including the planning and timelines and overall project management for sub-projects as well as for the Marketing Academy.
- As program management often contains many smaller projects, you will apply project management frameworks like agile project management, or the process features in shorter iterations to adapt to department needs or changes.
- You will manage planning and build out new scalable adoption and digital learning & development programs for different audiences and for different topics related to becoming a data-culture.
- You will be facilitating sessions for marketing and SDRs to drive adoption or change of ways of working
Who you are
- You are a strong communicator and team player with technical affinity and understanding
- Preferably, you have experience in working with digital marketing tools e.g. Marketo, Salesforce and CMS systems
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken and are able to communicate across multi-functional, multi-cultural teams for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have 4-5 years’ relevant work experience preferably in the area of (digital) program management, business operations or digital enablement.
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- You have a subset of other skills, including change management, stakeholder management, problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, are able to execute with autonomy and drive projects forward
- Ability to travel internationally and spend time in our HQ in Amsterdam
The annual base salary range for this role is $120,000-150,000.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in . It will require a relocation in case you live outside of New York
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Something looks off?