Commercial Partnerships Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an individual with commercial experience to help develop and manage new and existing partnerships who are a critical component in driving new Adyen customers.
This role is focused on identifying and targeting Partners, as well as continuing to build on our existing Partner relationships.
The Partners you will manage will sit within a mixed portfolio within the Business Consulting and services industries.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial flair and relevant network to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors.
Examples of the types of partners we work with are: leading Consultancy firms and SIs for technology platforms, E-commerce platforms and POS providers like Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, EY, Capgemini, technology platforms such as BigCommerce, Adobe Magento, SFCC, Commerce Tools; as well as major PoS software suppliers like Microsoft and Oracle.
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Positioning the Adyen solution and exciting employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales and account management team by attending meetings with existing and potential customers/merchants.
Who you are
- With 3+ years of experience, you have some understanding of the challenges of global commerce and the other various components that are required across
- You have a outstanding network because you are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a commercial edge and entrepreneurial spirit;
- You have excellent presentation skills, able to tell compelling stories and deliver propositions the audience wants to retell;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in Swedish and English
Please note that this role is a full-time position in . It will require a relocation in case you live outside of Sweden
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?