This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for an CDD Analyst to be part of our APAC CDD team to support our regional growth. You will be based in Singapore working closely with Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Risk, Monitoring and Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing potential and existing merchants from a risk, regulatory and compliance perspective. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. Part of this role is also to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Gather and analyze information and review new merchant applications through various channels
- Perform risk assessments for prospective and existing merchants based on financial and non-financial information
- Setup processes, monitor and execute checks related to merchant on-boarding
- Evaluate existing procedures to refine and optimize the end to end merchant on-boarding process
- Provide advice and assistance to internal stakeholders with regards to new and existing merchants questions around merchant on-boarding
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits
Who you are
- 2-6 years of prior experience in a risk or compliance related domain
- You have a firm grasp and understanding of AML, KYC, PCI and Internal Controls
- You are extremely detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- You are able to work in an independent way, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- You take initiative, ownership and are committed to challenge the status quo
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and believe efficiency is key
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and fun
- You have excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required – other Asian languages at a business level competency are a plus (Mandarin, Japanese)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?