Supply Chain Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Supply Chain Manager, APAC
The Adyen In-Person Payments (IPP) solution is driven by a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our core processing platform. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the end-to-end Supply Chain for IPP in the APAC region. You will be part of the global IPP Supply Chain team and work together closely with your colleagues in Sydney and Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- You will lead our Supply Chain expansion into new markets by developing and implementing supply chain strategies which optimise the flow of goods and services from supplier to customer
- You will drive improvement projects and support new product launches by working closely together with our global Supply Chain team and Product teams
- You will be responsible for the operational relationship and the daily operations of our APAC warehouses, including planning, inventory management and (reverse) logistics
- You will identify and resolve issues that impact the supply chain such as delivery delays, quality issues, and product defects
- You will act as a local advisor and Supply Chain champion and work with local commercial teams to have an accurate overview of the demand and requirements
- You will collaborate with the procurement team to source, evaluate, and negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best price, quality, and delivery terms
- You will monitor and improve the Supply Chain performance by making use of active performance reports
Who you are
- You have at least 4-6 years of relevant Supply Chain or Logistics experience in APAC. Experience in customs clearance, tax regulation and optimal warehouse/logistics footprint is an advantage
- You have a strategic mindset - you understand what needs to be done today to meet our future growth, but do not shy away from operational priorities
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to work cohesively with cross-functional teams across the globe
- You are a self-starter who is able to initiative and drive change
- You have a global mindset and are able to work across countries and cultures
- You are a natural networker, great in both internal and external stakeholder management
- You are hands-on and motivated to engage in existing processes and manage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4-6 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?