Vendor Management Analyst
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Vendor Management Analyst
Our Amsterdam-based Third Party & Contract Management team is looking for a Vendor Management Analyst with experience in reviewing and managing vendors for the payments and finance industry. The successful candidate must have strong communication and organization skills, a proven self-starter. They must be able to work as a business partner for our global teams in order to provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Act as a business partner and coordinate the communication between the business and the second line (compliance, data privacy, security, legal) at every stage of the vendor lifecycle
- Drive the onboarding process of new vendors to quick and successful completion
- Optimize the vendor selection process to achieve a vendor library of sustainable providers and better mitigating measures
- Produce reports and analysis, assist with contract negotiations and participate in improvement projects
- Ensure the diligent application of our internal third parties’ policy by regularly holding training and informational sessions with internal stakeholders
- Perform regular vendor reviews to identify vulnerabilities or opportunities and create enhancement plans
- Improve and expand the existing internal database and data collection on third parties
Who you are
- You have previous experience, ideally in vendor management and/or procurement or in a second line position involved in commercial negotiations
- You feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment, where not all activities are set in stone, but where you’ll actively contribute in taking our Third Party & Contract Management processes to the next level
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, more specifically you are able to liaise and establish relationships with an array of internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures
- You can make critical decisions and you are not afraid to say “no” when necessary
- You excel at teamwork and have the ability to lead projects from start to end and to drive collaborative approaches around vendor and contract management.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?