Treasury Relationship Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Treasury Relationship Manager
As a Treasury Relationship Manager you’ll be responsible for managing strategic relationships with our global partner banks. You’ll be assisting with setting up connections between banks, managing global expansion projects, and optimising processes such as bank routing.
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of financial products and services and a natural affinity towards relationship building, automation and scaling our business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at financial institutions (mainly banks), covering daily queries, RfP processes, pricing negotiation and technical projects
- Proactive account planning to ensure we have accurate and up-to-date information on our partner banks capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Reconciliation, Payouts, and Treasury to ensure we are always seeking to scale and optimise Adyen’s merchant offering.
- In addition, work with our product team to enhance our product offering to merchants.
- Work with our compliance teams to ensure we manage Adyen’s regulatory and financial risks.
- Conduct regular analysis of partnership progress and performance, as well as recommending and implementing strategies for improvement.
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay informed of industry trends and competitive landscape.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of work experience in payments/ banking/ fintech in a relationship management or related role
- You have excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in managing successful partnerships, preferably with banking or financial institutions
- You have a familiarity with the payments industry, correspondent banking or clearing & settlement processes
- You have an analytical mindset, and enjoy using complex financial datasets to tell a story
- You have a proven track record in managing successful partnerships
- You thrive in an unstructured environment in a role where no two days are the same, taking decisions and managing complex projects from end to end
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Something looks off?