This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
We have built a great payments platform and our Salesforce instance is also evolving at high speed. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who understands both worlds and can help us build and scale our Salesforce platform. With the growing usage of Salesforce among the different commercial teams we see more and more opportunities for developing the connection between this powerful CRM and the rest of the organization. You will be part of the team responsible for all development on the Salesforce platform and related developments from the Adyen platform.
You are knowledgeable in the world of Salesforce and other programming languages. You enjoy working with people and creating products that they will use. As such, you have the opportunity to connect engineering and commercial operations, while managing your own product. You have an eye for detail and are not scared to have your voice heard. Our internal users expect proactive communication and constant innovation. Your responsibilities are fundamental to Adyen’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements into scalable solutions
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Work on the current instance and iterate based on feedback to continuously improve the application
- Push forward and own your own projects
- You’ll use your critical mindset by exploring the context and knowing the ‘why.’ Your opinion will matter right from the start!
Who you are:
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Strong understanding of other related technologies like Java, XML, SQL, Webservices, API’s
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices of building and running of distributed systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Knowledge in CI/CD environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?