Project Operations Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Project Operations Manager
The Adyen POS solution is driven by a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our core processing platform. It is a key part of our Unified Commerce strategy. The project operations manager in Mexico will work on all relevant areas to launch Adyen POS capabilities in Mexico.
What you’ll do:
- As a project operations manager, you’ll manage POS rollouts, act as local support for supply chain, support processes and set up scalable business;
- Manage our first merchants point-of-sale rollout in Mexico from start to finish, ensuring that a Merchant is fully prepared to deploy our solution within their physical stores;
- Since our POS solution in Mexico is at its early stages, you’ll also contribute in various areas:
- Support technical partnerships discussions to ensure our solution will be integrated to the cash registers our merchants will be using. Lead knowledge sharing of this integrations within the company;
- Enable the sales and Account Management - through trainings and continuous interactions - so they can provide guidance on Adyen’s POS product and advise Merchants on the solution that best fits their business needs;
- Collaborate closely with the commercial teams to identify merchants' pain points and elaborate the most suitable solutions for the Mexican market;
Who you are:
- 4-7 years of experience with setting-up complex, technical projects with multiple stakeholders. Experience in hardware or Payment is a plus;
- You are hands on to engage in existing processes and manage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Able to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate;
- Great fluency, in both spoken and written English and Spanish;
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally when required;
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Mexico City.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?