Global Compensation Manager, Technology
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Global Compensation Manager, Technology
We’re looking for a Compensation Manager who is excited to join the Global Rewards team to further support the international growth of the company. This role is responsible for partnering with Adyen’s global technology function. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, takes ownership and is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to get work done.
What you’ll do
- Lead all global compensation processes for our technology teams: drive the salary review, manage incentive and equity award programs.
- As an expert on the tech market, you’ll work closely with our HR Business Partners and Tech Recruiters and drive all benchmark activities to ensure fair and competitive compensation for new and existing employees.
- Be the to-go person for all rewards related challenges for our CTO and his leadership team.
- Develop globally scalable but locally relevant compensation strategies and own the implementation of all operational aspects of variable pay programs.
- Provide insights on compensation developments within the various teams in our Tech Hubs (Amsterdam, Madrid, Chicago).
Who you are
- A compensation professional with 6+ years of experience directly supporting technology teams at one or more global technology companies, ideally you have experience at a mix of startups and mature organizations
- You’re analytical, but with the ability to show others the bigger picture
- A strong builder of relationships - you’re able to easily connect with and advise HR peers and leaders within the business
- You have a strong ability to analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex issues or problems
- You’ve spent time monitoring external trends in the talent market and provide proactive guidance to ensure compensation programs are competitive
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Something looks off?