Technical Project Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Our team in Paris is looking for an Implementation Manager (around 5 years experience) to be responsible for new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants in France. This position is based in Paris and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for supporting merchants’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence);
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices;
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants;
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
Who you are
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges;
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision;
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity;
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Paris.
Something looks off?