This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help with our growth in India. You will be based in Mumbai and working with the Commercial, Compliance, and Support teams in APAC and our Amsterdam headquarters. Being an Account Manager at Adyen, means you will manage relationships with merchants across multiple channels and industries, so life is never dull. The role requires you to travel both within and outside of India.
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with key people at your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership and guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy
- Provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel
- Collaborate with Adyen personnel and resources on internal and customer-facing projects
- Work with colleagues in the global Adyen team
Who you are
- You are passionate to push boundaries and create value in the payments space
- You can manage complex projects to achieve the best results
- You enjoy working in uncertain situations and you can deal with ambiguity
- You are able to engage in and navigate fast-paced discussions internally and with customers to drive positive outcomes
- You can work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- Experience: 5+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- You speak English fluently. Any local Indian languages are a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Something looks off?