This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Technical Consultant to help us guide new implementations of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Madrid, one of the highest growing offices within the company in the following years. The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
What you'll do
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant to our merchants, defining innovative and market leading integrations within their system architecture as well as ensuring technical integrity and quality of the connection to us.
- Project management: Work closely with trendy local and international merchants to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Guide merchants on how to get the most from Adyen's platform. Key focus areas will be: local payment methods, multi-acquirer routing, in-store payments and some of the most innovative technological solutions on the sector as Unified Commerce (phygital payments).
- Collaborate with international Adyen Engineers to continuously improve the product and workflows in order to keep offering the best solution market wide.
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical role, primarily focused on technical sale of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
- Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Able to clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to complex integration dilemmas.
- Strong technical education/training is a must. Couple it with experience in either payment technology, travel or hospitality industries is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in Spanish and English is required for this position as we maintain continuous contact with international offices and merchants. Portuguese is a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid.
Something looks off?