This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Frontend Software Engineer - working on Financial Platforms UI Components
One of our main goals at Adyen is to build the most customer-oriented solution on the planet. We want to enable peer-to-peer marketplaces, on-demand services, crowdfunding platforms, and other platform business models to maximize their competitive advantage through integrated financial products and services.
To achieve this goal, we want to offer a new product that would make integrating with our current solution easier by providing pre-built UI components that platforms could use on top of our public APIs.
What You'll Do
- You will help to design, build and release our new components.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of your developments. This includes communicating with stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants, e.g.), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects.
- You will work on new features and focus on improving the developer experience of our solutions by working closely with our product team and supporting our operational teams and platforms.
- You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the product to make it more consistent, robust, and scalable.
Who you are:
- You're comfortable meeting with external developers and other external parties.
- You recognize yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open-minded, having a proactive attitude, and always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
- You're comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
- You can independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
- You're not allergic to backend code.
- You're a strong team player; you like connecting and communicating with your team members and other stakeholders to achieve the best solution.
- Experience working on an SDK or library is a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid. It will require relocation in case you live outside of Spain.
Something looks off?