Manager, Data Analytics
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Manager, Data Analytics
Adyen is looking for a passionate and experienced leader to scale our Data, Strategy and Experimentation team that’s turning data into value for our customers. You and your team will partner with our strategic merchants to run experimentations and provide actionable insights to improve overall Adyen’s offering. You will guide and develop Data Analysts that turn ad hoc insights into long term scalable solutions.
What you’ll do
- Data Strategy - Work with local and global leadership teams to align on data strategy and prioritization. Develop mid to long term strategy, manage sprint planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze – Partner with internal and top global merchants effectively communicate actionable insights and improve our payment optimizations.
- Build to Scale - Turning ad hoc findings to scalable solutions that benefit all merchants. Build framework and best practices to develop global alignment as we scale
- Hire, Grow, Retain: Recruit and hire diverse talented Data Analysts who will help Adyen and our merchants grow. Coach and mentor members of the Data team to create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
Who you are
- You are a people leader and have experience leading technical teams.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable talking to tech & non-tech, as well as merchants and internal stakeholders from every part of the business
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities and enjoy establishing processes and procedures.
- You understand the importance of data accuracy, automation and scaling, and can translate business needs into robust data models and solutions. Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL. Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- A customer-first mindset and demonstrated ability to drive complex project to achieve global goals
- You resonate with our Adyen Formula - learn more here!
Other Job Details:
- Based in San Francisco Office
- Some domestic and international travel required
The annual base salary range for this role is $189,000-$220,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?