This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Meta, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen’s value goes beyond Ecommerce and In-Person payments with a broad offering on financial services like issuing, bank accounts and credit covering the whole value chain.
We’re looking for a Finnish speaking Account Manager to join our Account Management team in Stockholm. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing clients in the Nordics. You will not focus on new clients sales, however up-sales of Adyen’s products and services to your client portfolio is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll contribute to driving growth for some of the world’s major companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact, educator and trusted adviser for all of your merchant’s different departments
- Support the growth of the team
- Power the growth of your merchant’s platform in multiple channels and regions, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe, with Technical and Sales teams to realize individual and thought-through integrations for platforms based on their needs;
- Understand the evolving needs of the merchant and the market and serve as a feedback loop for Adyen’s product team to help identify improvements and developments for continued innovation.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial and organizational strength, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- A natural communicator and team player with technical interest, knowledge and understanding;
- You have 2+ years of experience in a client facing or product management role, ideally B2B dealing with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services;
- Experience with or working in a marketplace / e-commerce organization would also be helpful.
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Willingness to travel.
- Have a hands-on mentality being able to set the path for your platform merchants and their onboarding, payment, payout and reporting setup, at the same time make smart decisions on prioritization and delegation while looking at short- and long term planning.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Stockholm.